To ensure your bracelets will stay beautiful for years, consider doing the following:
- When putting on your bracelet, do NOT pull to stretch it over your hand; instead, slide your fingers into the bracelet, then roll it gently up to your knuckles and then your wrist.
- Do the same motion in reverse when taking off your bracelet
- Remove your jewelry before showering, sleeping, exercising, or swimming
- Put your jewelry on last, after lotions, cologne, and other chemical substances that can be corrosive
- Store your jewelry separately, in our lovely pouch, to avoid scratching
- Exposing your jewelry to water, chemicals, and extreme heat will cause the metal beads and components to tarnish, and may cause the bracelet cord to break.